LFE Growth Fund II
|Address: ||LFE Capital|
60 South Sixth Street , Suite 2320
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Management Team and Iowa Contacts
- Leslie Frecon, Chief Executive Officer
- Ron Leaf, Chief Investment Officer
- Duane Harris, Chief Administrative Officer and Principal Iowa Contact
LFE Capital invests in businesses with revenues of $5 to $50 million that need capital to support a plan of rapid growth. Uses of capital include working capital to accelerate growth, acquisitions, and liquidity for shareholders.
Depending on the need of the company, we can take minority or control positions. We invest $2-5 million over the life of each investment, and will consider larger transactions with co-investors.
LFE Capital provides junior capital in the form of preferred equity and subordinated debt to revenue generating companies that are seeking expansion capital to grow their businesses or buyout capital to restructure the ownership of their businesses.
- Business Services that automate or outsource business processes, generate productivity, save costs or improve customer service for other businesses
- Health related products and services, including medical devices (later stage only) to wellness and nutrition concepts
- Consumer branded products or services that are targeted to the consumer market.
- Female Focus -- LFE Capital has a special focus on businesses that are owned or led by women and businesses that target female consumers